In the holiday season worth betting on a special makeup. Take that smokey eye like so much, to draw a risk of eyeliner , sexy to wear those shadows with sparkles or apply a lip colour on the lips for a festive look.
I leave here some visuals of inspiration, as well as some suggestions of how it can enhance the color of your eyes, through the application of the most appropriate shadow tones.
HOW TO DO A SMOKEY EYE
- Apply first base, dark circles corrector and powder
- Use a clear tone champagne/cream, along the eyebrow, and the inner corner of the eyes, to “open” the look
- Apply the darker shadows on the eyelid, lashes, and the corner of the eyelid
- Also apply a bit of shade in the bottom of the eyes, but without overdoing it
- Always blur the shadows in order to get a more natural look, with the help of a brush and a cotton swab
- Apply a beige eye pencil inside the eye, in order to increase the look
- Draw a line along the eyelids, with an eyeliner or eyebrow pencil
- Finish with the mask of eyelashes and renew your application for a more dramatic effect
THE SHADOWS THAT MORE HIGHLIGHT THE COLOUR OF YOUR EYES
If you have brown eyes, then bet in shades of peach tones, gold, bronze, Brown, olive green, dark blue and black. And don’t forget to take into account the shape of your eyes, it’s time to do a smokey eye.
Purple, violet, purple, coppery, golden, bronze, medium gray or silver, coral and black are the tones that value most the blue eyes. Replace the black eye pencil for a dark gray tone and try to enhance the coppery blue shadows of their eyes.
Who has green eyes should use shadows in shades of Eggplant, Burgundy, Brown, dark green, medium pink, reddish pink, dark grey and black. These shades are your look.