- Go to a specialized store because in it you will find greater variety of products and greater experience of their sellers. In addition to direct service and many times free of charge.
- It is important to take your child at the time of purchase it, to choose the appropriate size for the.
- Choose the size appropriate for him, or any that are to be adapted, the most simple possible (18 speeds for a toddler makes sense, shock absorbers not as mechanically complicated operation in addition to adding weight, making the use of the same).
- Check that your child can easily operate the brakes.
- Ask for the after sales services.
- Buy a helmet to your needs and teach you to use it.