- Go to a specialized store because in it you will find greater variety of products and greater experience of their sellers. In addition to direct service and many times free of charge.
- It is important to take your child at the time of purchase it, to choose the appropriate size for the.
- Choose the size appropriate for him, or any that are to be adapted, the most simple possible (18 speeds for a toddler makes sense, shock absorbers not as mechanically complicated operation in addition to adding weight, making the use of the same).
- Check that your child can easily operate the brakes.
- Ask for the after sales services.
- Buy a helmet to your needs and teach you to use it.
Using a bicycle is a good investment, not only for the environment (non-polluting vehicle), but above all for the health of the user. Cycling is one of the best forms of physical activity. Pedaling exercises the cardio respiratory system and imposes less stress on the joints, and can help burn from 400 to 700 kcal. It is a very economic form of physical activity, because if the individual owns a bicycle the activity is free and can be done anytime and anywhere! Continue reading