Many users complain about the poor battery life of the Smart watch Motorola Moto 360. This may have different causes. We show you how to extend the battery life of the Moto 360.
Motorola Moto 360:Extend battery life with software interventions
The battery life of the Motorola Moto 360 can be considerably extended with a few handles. Follow these tips to see if the battery life improves:
• On your Android device, open the Motorola Moto 360 app. Now tap on the settings and search for the menu item “Debugging by Bluetooth”. Turn this feature off.
• Make sure that you do not have too many applications installed and open. This can significantly affect your battery life.
• Also make sure that the so-called “ambient mode” is turned off.
Motorola Moto 360:Extend battery life by reset
If none of the recommended tips has been proven, you will often only need to reset your Moto 360. Since the end of September 2015, an update is available to significantly extend the battery life of the Motorola Moto 360. Attention:All your saved data will be lost on the Moto 360!
1. Make sure the Moto 360 is fully charged.
2. Then tap “Settings” > “reset Device”.
3. Uninstall the Android Wear app on the device you want to use the Moto 360 with.
4. Make sure that Bluetooth and WLAN are turned on and call the app.
5. Now tap on the menu item “Select Device” and follow the instructions to install the update.
So good is the Moto 360 in the chip Practice test
Now the battery life of your Motorola Moto 360 should have been significantly extended. In the future, pay attention to which apps have the most impact on your smart watch battery.