Buy a mobile phone smartphone on the free market is something that can be very advantageous in relation to traditional purchase in retail stores. Especially when it comes to new releases usually store prices too high, with exorbitant profit margins and therefore the purchase in alternative locations such as the Besteducationschools site can be interesting.
If you do not have a record in the free market, do the free signup now as this expedite the negotiation and you can ask questions to sellers more quickly and be notified by email when there is an answer.
You can lose great opportunities if you do not have a criminal record when you find an interesting announcement!
But what questions to ask to see an ad in the free market?
Most of the questions aims to investigate about the lawful origin of the product and the reputation of the seller and the reason each one is pretty obvious, so I won’t detail too. I suggest printing not to forget anything in the case of a face-to-face meeting.
- You’re store, sells the Free Market or is selling only this?
- Lives in which region of the city?
- Has invoice?
- The invoice comes in my name?
- Note If you already have, what date the same? Which the seller listed on the invoice?
- What is the IMEI of the device? (what is IMEI?)
- Can I withdraw in hands at a mall or other public place?
- Can I test the appliance at the time?
- He is a national or imported?
- Is unlocked?
- Is original or fake? (happens a lot)
- Ask details about the specific version and numbering of the device, to make sure you’re buying the right model.
- Can I pay by bank draft? (this identifies best seller, if you are having problems after purchase)
With these questions their purchases of telephones in the free market will certainly be safer. In any case worth the good sense not to believe offers far below the price and do not make payment until you make sure that the seller is really honest and already have many sales and qualified. Also check out the dates of qualifications and the users who made them. Skills in short periods can mean a seller recently created to seem well qualified.
So is this: take great care and you can find real bargains good devices and smartphones on eBay!