I’m sure you’ve heard talk in the legendary Robin Hood, also known as Robin Hood. This mythical hero, who lived in the 12th century, was an outlaw who stole from the nobility to give to the poor.
I bet you still don’t get is what is the relationship between the Robin Hood method and the way your body handles. But it’s very simple. Most women have body parts of what you don’t like and would like to cover. Can be wider hips, tummy or tires around his waist, a chest too small or narrow shoulders. In fact, it’s perfectly understandable, because no one is perfect and we are never satisfied with what we have.
What saddens me is to see women who have a low self-esteem, which refer to your body as “disgusting” or “hate it” and just can’t see the downside. In this respect I spoke not long ago in the documentary “Embrace”, which recommend your viewing for those who would like to better understand this issue, present at any age, culture, race or social status.
In this respect I would like to mention the comment ironic of the former fashion model Cindy Crawford, when he said: “Even I don’t wake up looking like Cindy Crawford”, i.e. “I don’t wake up like Cindy Crawford”. Which reinforces the fact that the images we see in magazines and on tv are the result of teamwork-makeup artist, hair stylist, photographer and stylist – and the use of photoshop, used in image editing. And life is not worth living under the delusion that the celebrities and models are perfect because they are not. They also have flaws and insecurities, just like all women.
How to apply the method Robin Hood
Image Consulting is often deal with the self-esteem of the people and realize that it is not always the way they see themselves (self-image) corresponds to the image that others have of you. Their expetactivas are sometimes unrealistic and based on a principle that is a pure fantasy: to have the perfect body to feel good about yourself.
“Beauty starts at the maximum when you decide to be your own” Coco Chanel
Style tips à la Robin Hood:
- Put yourself in front of a full-length mirror and ask yourself: what I love most about my body? For some women it is the chest or shoulders, while that for others may be the legs or face. But all people have physical attributes that value. Write down what they are.
- Now identify what parts of your body, you’d want to know disguise.
- Question of What are the clothes that make you feel confident and that, on the contrary, make her uncomfortable. Many people have articles for several years now, we have not adapted to the changes of your body or buy clothes that don’t favor. May have increased or decreased weight, any accumulated fat in a specific area of the body or have stayed with the flaccid breast after a pregnancy. The important thing is that you can feel good and beautiful at any stage of your life.
- Know that there is always a solution for you. People are different and not all have the same body type, lifestyle, profession and goals.
- Free yourself of all those pieces that make you feel insecure or so see what is the best way to use it. Cherish!
“Over the years I learned that the most important thing in a dress is the woman who wears” Yves Saint Laurent
- As Robin Hood, stealing the attention of body parts you want to disguise, deflecting the visual interest to their strengths, which may be the waist, cleavage or legs. In this case, can be through the use of a belt with details, of a necklace or scarf in the chest, a skirt that let reveal their beautiful legs or some shoes that will be the centerpiece of your coordinated.
- Remember that the colors more vivid and clear, large patterns, bright materials and details (ruffles, embroidery, etc.) will draw attention to the area of the body where the is the use.
- And finally, learn to choose what’s best for you and what makes you more comfortable. Not everything you see on your friends or in magazines is right for you. The clothes should make you feel good and confident and not the other way around.
“My body takes many different forms, but the most important thing is my character” Taryn Brumfitt, founder of Body Image Movement
17 Best images about Robin Hood on Pinterest
Robin Hood: Origins trailer met Taron Egerton op MoviePulp
The Last of Robin Hood
Gesetzloser Gutmensch – Doku zu Robin Hoods …
Robin hood 13
Платформа «Robin Hood». Благотворительная платформа для …
The Last Of Robin Hood
747 best images about Robin Hood on Pinterest
罗宾汉 Robin Hood 电影壁纸 诺丁汉 Robin Hood 桌面壁纸壁纸,《罗宾汉 Robin Hood …
La leyenda de robin hood – Universo Paranormal
Robin Hood: Then and Now
Robin Hood » The Court Theatre
Robin Hood Rezension der Westpark Gamers
Henry Gilbert: Robin Hood (hangoskönyv)
Robin Hood 8/1961
Cthulhu’s Library: Robin Hood: Books and Movies and …