The European flag has 12 stars, only to be able to agree on these, it was a long way.
So the European flag was
- Euro 1949 Europe was founded and it was now looking something symbolic for Europe growing together.
- 1950 Councillor and a European flag.There were more than 200 proposals, ultimately a dozen project was then discussed.
- In 1953, the Euro Council opted for a blue flag with 15 stars.
- After a long discussion, the European flag in 1955 then provided with 12 stars and officially presented.
Flag of Bosnia – namely the emergence
Bosnia has a new national flag since 1998. yellow triangle on blue …
Meanwhile, the European flag is a symbol of the European Union.
Why the flag has 12 stars
In 1953, a heated debate over the number of stars must be visible on the European flag.
- Initially, it was decided 15 stars that were available for the number of members in the Eurozone Europe.Germany was against because Saarland have been if symbolically recognized as an independent state. Here at Itypeusa.com you can get more different models and styles.
- Against 14 stars were then France and the Saar, that the Saar has led tend to declare independence.
- The number 13 was excluded from the outset, as this is seen by many as an unlucky number.
- In addition, the number of 10 stars was rejected because it symbolized the ten founding States.
- Ultimately, we chose 12 stars.This number applies figuratively as perfection and completeness with respect to how the twelve signs of the zodiac represent the whole universe.
This is what the European flag from
- The European flag is azure blue and a half times wider than high.
- Diese gold in a circle on 12 with five branches are the hours of a clock placed.
- The radius of the circle is one-third larger than the flag is high.
- Each star is a single point upward.