With the recent Tour de France still in our heads, we have had the opportunity to see some new equipment that some manufacturers are preparing to officially launch from the second half of this year.
In the case of Specialized, the S-Works Evade helmet was one of the many pleasant surprises of this manufacturer in its line of accessories. The new Evade comes with a wind tunnel-tested design, a lightweight construction and an excellent ventilation system for maximum performance, whether for recreational use or in competition, as well as those who practice mountain biking who prefer aerodynamic lines Helmets for use on asphalt.
Although it is intended specifically for road cycling, the Evade comes with perfectly valid features for use in other types of cycling modalities as well. In mountain biking, it is very common to note that some models of road helmet enjoy good popularity among users, no doubt due to the more compact and aerodynamic design, in relation to helmets designed exclusively for Mountain Bike.
Among the specifications of the new Specialized S-Works Evade helmet of 2014, we find:
- Its advanced aerodynamics allow to reduce the time of the pedaling in up to 46 seconds, in 40 km (like standard speed hull);
- Kevlar Inner Matrix ultralight internal skeleton that reinforces structure and improves impact absorption;
- 4th Dimension ventilation system with deep interior channels, large ventilation holes and aligned air vents;
Micro Adjustment Micro Adjustment System with height adjustment for a perfect fit on the head;
- Tri-Fix system for adjusting and adjusting the belts;
- 4X DryLite straps that repel sweat and rainwater;
- Approved by the most demanding safety systems: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
The new Specialized S-Works Evade helmet at Zipcodesexplorer will be available in Brazil at the end of the year at specialized stores and distributors, and is undoubtedly an excellent option for all those who practice road cycling, mountain biking and triathlon and wish to use a single Helmet for all your bike outings.