One of the most fun aspects of the Platform Android Wear is that there are hundreds of ways to customize it with the ability to change the watch face at will. The independent developer community has acknowledged this possibility with great enthusiasm, and today they are literally thousands offers of any kind, free or not, whose highlight does not fail to point out from time to time.
If all this were not enough, Google has decided to forge partnerships with some internationally renowned designers to complete watch face “branded”. The five that were already previously, they’ve added another nine; Here’s a quick roundup and, below, the descriptions of all (in sequential order).
- Ted Baker: reveal your sophisticated side with ten beautiful design.
- Vivienne Tam: press on the Opera Girl to see her dance, get a selfie and more.
- Nicole Miller: you’re on with pop art style of Nicole Miller.
- Y-3Yohji Yamamoto styles inspired by the beauty of movement of the human body.
- Melissa Joy Manning: displays a different birthstone for each month of the year.
- Zoe Jordan: free your watch from superfluous with the clean lines of modern design.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this watch face ready to wear.
- ASICS: encouraged to an active lifestyle with the help of your friend.
- Kawaii Harajuku!: give your lighter side with this adorable and colorful watch face.
All of the new watch face are free, and were added in collection Delivers your styleavailable on Google Play, along with six earlier.
For iPhone users, will be available in the coming days through the official app Android Wear.