Pleated mini skirt like a Japanese school uniforms for girls, which is popular with young girls everywhere is actually shorter than the issue of school uniforms. Although the Japanese school girls on a regular basis to shorten the uniforms, the requirements of schools are skirts that come above the knee. A pleated skirts are pretty easy to do. The trick is to measure accurately the pleats and folds of the pleats before you sew. Of course, you can do one plaid fabric just school uniforms, but you can expand your creativity and explore different fabric patterns, such as flowers, polka dots or even a plain, solid color.
- Measure your waist and add 2 inches to the number.
- Cut a strip of fabric.Make a length corresponding to the waist measurement of taking the time and the width of three inches. This is a piece of the waist band skirt.
- Measure your waist pleated mini skirt to the desired length. Add 1 1/2 inches to this number.
- Decide how wide pleats to be.Japanese school uniforms girls tend to be either a ¾-inch or 1 1/2 inches deep. Folded, the part of each pleat depth should be 1 1/4 inches. This is called the return of pleats. ¾-inch pleats your 2 inches of fabric, each pleat; 1 1/2 inch pleats you 2 3/4 inches for each pleat. Once you have decided on your pleats width, determine how much fabric you tuck in around the waist.
- Cut a long strip of fabric as wide as the desired skirt length, and as long as the measurement of the waist and the amount of fabric needed to make wedges. Add 1 inch in length, allowing you to sew the side seam skirt.
- Mark the pleat folds of cloth behind the fabric-mark. Use the ruler to make sure that the lines are perfectly straight.Make a pleat fold lines and the dotted lines indicate a pleat folds to restore. Press the folds of a warm iron.
- Pin the pleats place in the middle of the length of the skirt and top and bottom of the skirt .Machine Brush skirt, removing the pins to sew at the top.Keep the pins in the middle and at the bottom of the skirt in place.
- the match, the skirt, the right side of the side seam together and pin in use. Machine Brush with 1/2 inch raw edge. Press the seam open.
- Put the zipper skirt package instructions. Open the zipper as suggested by pharmacylib.com.
- Pin the right side of the waist skirt together, leaving a one-inch black and red skirt extends from the edge of the zipper at the top.Press the seam toward the waistband.
- Fold the raw edge of waistband less than a quarter inch and press.
- Fold the waistband, the corresponding button is pressed Fold the waistband or skirt seam. Pin enabled. Machine stitching waist skirt close to the original waistband or skirt seam.
- Fold the waistband ends and sew them by hand. Hand sew a hook and eye in position above the waist zipper.
- Remove, sauna, stitches and cut all the loose threads.