If you are one of those people that you usually wear costume, you’ll know that this type of garment requires special care, from How to fold it to go travel to the more troubling task, its cleaning and maintenance. The most common are suits jackets wool, and if you look perfectly normal tag is to indicate that it should be cleaned dry. But this type of cleaning ends with the natural luster of the fabric, and in addition, weakens the textures. For this reason, unComo.com, we will explain you via pharmacylib to keep is as best as possible the maximum time.
- The best way to clean a suit jacket is crafted. As mentioned the dry cleaning, but it is what makes the tag, it is a very aggressive process to the fabric of the suit. And the best way to ensure the quality of the fabric and seams, is washing by hand.
- To start the wash, we will fill the sink of warm water (not hot). Then put detergent for wool of pH below 7 and once you mix it well with water, dips the jacket.
Well removes the garment into the water and let it soak 5 minutes approximately. Passed this time, drain the water from the sink and rinse the garment with cold water.
- Once rinsed jacket and without SOAP residue, place it on a clean, dry cloth surface. And it becomes a clean towel making pressure above the jacket to eliminate moisture
To continue the drying process, the best is to place the jacket on a hanger, stretching the fabric and leave to dry in the air.
- Once your suit jacket is clean and dry, becomes a brush throughout the garment. If you see that it has been wrinkled by the entire process of cleaning, ironing the wrinkles with a portable vaporizer.
- If you want to read more articles like How to clean a suit jacket, we recommend that you enter into our category care for and clean clothes.
- Warm water
- SOAP pH below 7
- Clothes brush
- Portable vaporizer
- Clean normally your jacket by hand, unless it is really dirty, if dry cleaning is the best choice.
- Try to wash the jacket and trousers of the same costume, because wear be much noticed.
- As soon as your jacket staining of any substance, don’t miss much time. Use soda or simply moisten the area with water and rub gently.